1. Before my arrest on the first set of bogus charges, two of Frizzells co-conspirators, Calgary Police Service Chief Rick Hanson and Sgt Bartley of the RCMP, prepared media releases and sent them out to everyone, radio, television, print, etc. This was as high a profile arrest as it gets, and Hanson wanted to tell everyone about it.
2. After my arrest Chief Rick Hanson & RCMP Supt Randy McGinnis held a major press conference to inform the citizens of Calgary and the free world, of their major arrest. They were quoted in the Calgary Herald and many other media outlets. Hanson stated that the lengthy ordeal and investigation regarding my websites took a toll on many officers who were named on my website(s). (including Spencer Frizzell)
These are some of their quotes that appeared in the media….
SUPT MCGINNIS : The RCMP started their investigation after being contacted about the case by Calgary’s Chief of Police. In my 29 years I’ve never heard of an individual being charged under the Criminal Code for libel charges, defamation of character said RCMP Supt. Randy McGinnis.
CHIEF HANSON: Police Chief Rick Hanson said the rarity of the criminal libel charges speaks to the seriousness of the allegations. Hanson further stated, there are occasions when free speech does cross over and can cross over, to where it’s criminal, and that’s where the investigation has to look. The lengthy ordeal and investigation took a toll on many officers who were named on his website.
3. Seven weeks after Calgary Police Chief Rick Hanson uttered those words, a Provincial Court Judge warned them that if they couldn’t provide any evidence to back up their charges, they wouldn’t like what would happen the next time they appeared before the court.
4. Two weeks later Judge Millar in Provincial Criminal Court in Calgary tossed out all the charges including the 4 criminal libel charges.
5. No appeal was filed by Frizzell, Hanson, Bartley or the Crown, despite their nearly nine month lengthy ordeal and investigation. They all knew that the statements that were on my website(s) were all true, and they all knew they’d filed 7 criminal charges knowing all 7 were bogus & made up.
Chief Hanson knew he had outright and knowingly lied to the media and they all knew, including Frizzell, they had lied to the courts….
6. One of my websites had been up since late 2005 and the others had been up from 2008 onward. All prior to Hanson and Bartley orchestrating the criminal libel charges against me. Yet in all that time they had never…..…..
(a) Never applied to the court for any restraining orders.
(b) Never applied to the court for any injunctions.
(c) Never sued me for defamation.
(d) Never sued me for libel.
(e) Never sued me for slander.
(f) Never filed for any relief at all, at any court, regarding my websites.
7. Chief Rick Hanson stated that the lengthy ordeal and investigation regarding my websites took a toll on many officers who were named on my website(s). Yet to this day they’ve still never applied for any relief from the courts of (a) to (f) above. As for the contents of this website, or the contents of any of my other current websites, I can guarantee you that they will also not apply for any of (a) to (f). Because they know now, as they knew back then, that the contents of my websites were and are true..
There are no statute of limitations on criminal acts.
There is much more to follow on this: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also view the websites listed and linked below: